MBC Offers Medical Billing for Neurosurgery
Neurosurgical medical billing is, logically, as complex as neurosurgery itself. Isn’t it time to consider getting expert help with that double burden? At MBC Systems we have 25+ years of experience doing medical billing for neurosurgeons.
Here’s what you get when you hire MBC Systems:
- Our thorough knowledge of the CPT codes associated with neurosurgery allows us to lower your error rate.
- Proper coding and billing reduces the time it takes to get paid
- Our staff stays up to date on the latest changes to statutes, laws and the ICD 10 so that you and your staff don’t have to.
- Our expertise in billing and coding for neurology helps you and your practice focus on providing treatment to patients, the core of your business, as well as avoiding any fines and audits.
Your cost of doing business continues to rise. When you hire us you decrease your staff and overhead and get billing experts at the same time.
Neurosurgery coding, like all coding for the purpose of medical billing, is the cornerstone, the foundation of a profitable practice. Mistakes in coding neurosurgery procedures can cost doctors huge amounts of annual income and slow down their reimbursement by weeks or even months. Simply put no practice can afford to “get it wrong”.
It’s so important, in fact, that the AANS offers an annual training course called the “Managing Coding & Reimbursement Challenges in Neurosurgery”. Neurosurgery practices go through great expense to pay for attendees tickets, air and ground transportation, hotel rooms, meals, covering the shifts for employees sent for all this training.
How would you like to eliminate that annual expense? Let MBC Systems handle your neurosurgical medical billing and you can do just that.
Features of our Medical Billing for Neurosurgery
- We are HIPAA compliant
- Advanced digital workflow
- Versed in changes to the Medicare Compliance Guidelines
- Up to date on the latest ICD-10 codes
- Market-leading reporting
- Doctor’s retain full access via secure portal
Let Us Find and Correct Underpayments
Underpayments could be eating away your bottom line right now, do you know if you are covered? Underpayment happen when the insurance company pays you but not at the rate you’ve contracted with them. Your rate is usually calculated as a percentage of the Medicare rate but do you know what that is and are you comparing your reimbursements to insure that you’re receiving that amount? This is a real problem area as there is no appeal process.
MBC Systems fights for every dollar you deserve even after the bill has been paid. Nobody has time for playing games. Your peace of mind is a phone call away - (949) 863-0022.